- Interoperable delivery of European e-government services to public administrations, businesses and citizens (Idabc), (Unión Europea, 2004);
- programa para el período 2010-2015 denominado In- teroperability solutions for European public administra- tions (ISA), (Unión Europea, 2009). Ambos, junto con la Ley 11/2007 de 22 de junio, de acceso electrónico de los ciudadanos a los servicios públicos (España, 2007) han permitido el desarrollo del Esquema nacional de intero- perabilidad en España (ENI), quedando muy patente en el RD 4/2010 de 8 de enero por el que se regula el Es- quema nacional de interoperabilidad en el ámbito de la administración electrónica en España (España, 2010), que presenta un enfoque de acciones basado en elementos modulares, cuya finalidad es la creación de condiciones necesarias para garantizar el adecuado nivel de interope- rabilidad técnica, semántica y organizativa en las adminis- traciones públicas, de ahí la publicación de las diferentes normas técnicas de interoperabilidad (en adelante NTI). En segundo lugar, la revisión de normativas y fuentes lega- les sobre administración electrónica tanto a nivel europeo como español, elaboradas desde el año 2000 con la Estra- tegia Lisboa 2000-2002 (Vida-Fernández, 2010), el Plan de acción 2010 (Comisión Europea, 2006), entre otros, y aquí en España la Ley paraguas (España, 2009a) y la Ley ómnibus (España, 2009b) propuestas a partir de los planes de acción europeos y la directiva comunitaria (Unión Europea, 2006), relativa a los servicios en el mercado interior, contribuyen a garantizar el acceso electrónico a los servicios públicos de una manera más eficiente, transparente y rentable. Tam- bién, cabe destacar la publicación reciente de la Ley de pro- cedimiento administrativo común de las administraciones públicas, PACA (España, 2015).
GESTIÓN DE LOS PROCESOS Y PLAN ESTRATÉGICO
Según directivas del Centro Nacional de Pla- neamiento Estratégico Directivas 001-2014- CE- PLAN “la articulación de los Planes Regionales y Locales al Plan Bicentenario es de cumplimiento obligatorio”. Por ello determinamos que el enfo- que basado en procesos exige una orientación al cumplimiento de los Planes Estratégicos y la mejora continua según CEPLAN. Cuando en las organizaciones se trabaja de manera operativa en función del cumplimiento de metas, sin el estudio de manera detallada de cada uno de los elementos estructurales y sus posibles deficien- cias, puede dar como resultado la aparición de procesos fuera de control, al no considerar las limitaciones inherentes al proceso, y por tanto ge- nera ineficiencia e ineficacia y la correspondiente ausencia de calidad.
Palabras clave: administración, desempeño, organización, plan de acción. ABSTRACT
Performance administration has become a current strategy in evaluating management within organizations, but its implementation often lacks an action plan, resulting from the valuation of climate and leadership styles embedded in the culture of the organization. This paper proposes a model action plan for performance management, which has been implemented, executed and evaluated in pyramidal organizational structure organizations where a diagnosis of the cultural climate and leadership styles recurring in the organization have been previously made.
The application we look is Montage . Montage produces science-grade mosaics of the sky on demand. This application can be structured as a workflow that takes a number of images, projects them, adjusts their backgrounds, and adds the images together. A mosaic of 6 degrees square would involve processing 1,444 input images, require 8,586 computational steps and generate 22,850 intermediate data products. Executing the Montage workflow requires potentially numerous distributed resources that may be shared by other users. Because of the complexity of the workflow and the fact that resources often change or fail, it is infeasible for users to define a workflow that is directly executable over these resources. Instead, scientists use “workflow compilers” such as Pegasus [18, 42] (See Chapter 13) to generate the executable workflow based on a high-level, resource-independent description of the end-to- end computation (an abstract workflow). This approach gives scientists a computation description that is portable across execution platforms and can be mapped to any number of resources. However, the additional workflow mapping also increases the gap between what the user defines and what is actually executed by the system and thus complicates the interpretation of the results: the connection between the scientific results and the original experiment is lost.
• Unit 15. OCCUPATIONAL HAZARDS PREVENTION (I). Occupational hazards: definition, classification and location. Occupational injury: definition and classification. Basic regulatory framework. Applicable to the food industry legislation.
• Unit 16. OCCUPATIONAL HAZARDS PREVENTION (II) Risk Factors (RF). Definition and classification. RF related to safety. RF linked to the environment. RF linked to the process and social behavior. RFlinked to preventive management.
OF SAN DIEGO)
Abstract. This research aims to determine the existence or not of organic components from the analysis in
mortar fragments of the San Diego convent located in the historic center of the city of Quito – Ecuador. The investigation of the nine (9) samples of mortars were taken from the building that corresponds to the colonial era. The samples are: adobe, floor mortar, and plasters. These fragments correspond to different construction periods ranging from: 1597 to 1700. The present investigation determined that in the mortars analyzed there is the presence of the prickly pear mucilage. To perform an assessment mucilage patterns were obtained. For this two samples of the prickly pear cactus were taken. The first sample was obtained at room temperature, the same one that is light and sticky to the touch. The second one was extracted by means of cooking at a temperature between 90 to 100 ° C. This sample to the touch is much denser and more adherent. Likewise, the use of lime was added by comparing the action of quicklime with respect to the lime (drowned), which generates additional plasticity in the material. With these patterns the comparison of the model obtained from the old mortars was made; as a result, the patterns that coincide with each other are the spectra obtained by cooking with the one obtained from the old mortars. Therefore, this determines that the nopal mucilage was used in construction in the colonial era.
Figure 3 is an anti-war poster from a communist organization in Great Britain, which circulated in 1920. The argumentation appeals to an inductive logic (exemplum). The represented scenes (black figures on red background) correspond to World War I; the contrasting typography, “Never again”, makes the inscription to stand out. The argument reminds the death and the horror of combat in the battlefield, in order to dissuade the society of a possible relapse (it was unsuccessful, we know). The used resource is the synecdoche (a part for the whole), because a partial situation is shown to represent the whole, war. Colors work in a metonymic way, showing the cause to signify the effect. The darkened figures represent death. The red of fire in the battle is the blood shed by the combatants. The white typography represents neutrality, the construction of a clear and reassuring future, antithetically opposed to the dark recent past.
difficult choices. One problem that arises is that the question of which stakeholders gain and which lose from a particular water management scheme is not a criterion taken into account in efficiency assessment. Such distributional effects may be very important, since although a particular scheme may show a substantial net benefit and would be deemed highly desirable in efficiency terms, the principal beneficiaries may not necessarily be the ones who bear the burden of the costs or suffer any adverse impacts which arise. For example, the Kariba dam, built in 1959, was the first of the major dams in Africa and brought a great benefit to Zambia through its supply of power for copper mining. However, since no plans for rural electrification were made, the 50,000 Batongans displaced by the reservoir bore the burden of the costs, but saw none of the benefit 29 .
1. Verify patient is in cardiac arrest, with no pulse or respiration. Have someone provide CPR, if possible, while the defibrillator is obtained and placed next to the patient. 2. Turn on defibrillator; verify all cables are connected. 3. Turn “lead select” to “paddles” or “defibrillator.” 4. Select initial energy level for an adult to 200 J. 5. Paddles: Use conducting gel and place on apex (lower left
It is of worth to mention that according to DOE’s records two boundaries could be defined for Shadegan Wetland. One is that recorded as Ramsar Site which includes the entire reed bed area in between the Darkhoyen-Shadegan and Abadan-Mahshahr roads in addition to the tidal flat south of Abadan-Mahshahr road. This area accounts for about 400,000 hectares. While the entire wetland including the reed beds north of Darkhoyen-Mahshahr and Khur Musa bay, shoreline wetlands and four offshore islands are practically part of the Shadegan Wetland that totally exceed 570,000 hectares. On this basis while this managementplan has to be applied to the entire wetland area (i.e.570000 ha), during the initial stages may focus on the Ramsar Site area and then by increasing its capacities would provide facilities to extend its influence over the entire wetland area.
6.3 PLAN DE INFRAESTRUCTURA 6.3.1 Introducción
A continuación se describirá de forma detallada los aspectos físicos y digitales con los que contará el estudiante para el desarrollo del software definiendo características de procesador, memorias, capacidad de almacenamiento, sistema operativo que está corriendo la máquina del integrante, características de la tarjeta de video ya sea integrada o compartida y programas que éste pueda utilizar.
Of the three main distributaries, the Thaoge River in the west terminates in a series of lagoons and permanently inundated plains near its upstream end, choked by sedimentation and vegetation. The Jao/Boro comprises pemanent swamp in its upstream end. The middle part (essentially the Boro and Kunyere/Xudum/Matsibe) is a system of seasonally inundated floodplains. In the downstream end it is flowing in confined channels, discharging to the Thamalakane and to Lake Ngami. The Maunachira and Khwai, as well as the Santantadibe in the east, have permanently inundated plains along the entire length, with only narrow bands of seasonal floodplains. The Gomoti floods only in higher rainfall years. The Khwai, Santantadibe and Gomoti end in single channels. The two latter ones used to connect to the Thamalakane, which, however, has not been observed since 1989. The Khwai usually dries out within its channel, but in the past it was probably a major provider of water to the Mababe depression; travellers around 1850 described the depression as a lake.
companies owned by university students and how this is affected by their perception of the stimuli and barriers involved in it. In this sense, a sample of 246 students of business administrationand public accounting was taken from the North Headquarters of Cauca of the Universidad del Valle in Colombia, a geographical area that has historically presented economic and social problems. The descriptive results show that around 70% of the students were interested in being entrepreneurs, being their main motivation to undertake family and personal security and what most discourages the lack of capital for it; meanwhile, the differences in means and linear regressions applied as statistical techniques confirm that the greater the global motivation, the greater the entrepreneurial intention in people. The conclusion of the article is that, due to the rewards they receive, for small cities’ future professionals, business activity is also an essential development alternative.
La débil articulación de cada una de las políticas y modelos, por lo cual se debía documentar y realizar planes para cada uno de estos, lo que implicaba tiempo y redocumentación.
Por lo tanto, en el artículo 133 de la Ley 1753 de 2015 (Congreso de la República de Colombia, 2015) “Por la cual se expide el Plan Nacional de Desarrollo 2014-2018 Todos por un nuevo país”, se realizó la integración de los sistemas de gestión anteriormente expuestos y mediante Decreto 1499 de 2017 se adopta la versión actualizada del Modelo Integrado de Planeación y Gestión “MIPG” .
magine that one evening, you and eight friends are unable to decide whether to go bowling or to the movies. Being a democratic group, you decide to put the question to a vote. If only three of you vote for the show, the movie fans—being fewer in number—will make up a minority. But numbers alone are not the basis of the sociological definition of minority. Women in the United States outnumber males, and yet they are still referred to as a minority. Blacks in South Africa and in many large cities in the United States are minority populations even